Visitoz Training Farm Review
Our aim over the first few days of the programme and during the training week is to:
1. Brief you and explain how our programme works
2. Allow you to relax, acclimatise, recover from the jet lag and enjoy a few days of Aussie Beach life
3. Receive a basic introduction to the main components of everyday Australian farm work
4. Give Visitoz an opportunity to assess your skills, attitude and aptitude for farm work
5. Provide one or more job offers suitable to your skills and abilities
6. Assist / organise your travel to your job
7. Give you an appropriately welcoming, comfortable, well fed and enjoyable experience
8. Make you aware that it is mostly your individual attitude and actions that determine your success (or otherwise) while you are in rural Australia (of course Visitoz is here to facilitate and help as required)
This review is to check that we have achieved these aims and, where appropriate, to hear your thoughts about improvements we may be able to make. Please give honest and straightforward feedback as in a positive spirit. Constructive suggestions are always appreciated. Please remember you have an opportunity to ask for some personalisation or extra experience in different areas of the training. We will provide this in the last day or two of the training course if at all possible.
Scoring is from 1 to 5, where 1=unsatisfactory, 2=less than expected, 3=as expected, 4=very good, 5=excellent
You are welcome to add a few comments in each section if you wish.